Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another Tag!

Another tag made from Reynolds Heavy Duty Aluminum foil! In stead of coloring the metal with alcohol ink this time I used acrylic paint, ink pads, and Modge Podge. Living in Italy, I have to order 95% of my craft supplies. My goal here was to use materials that was readily accessible to me without going through the internet.
*Aluminum foil - bought at the grocery store
*Flower - shirt bought at the local thrift store
*Birds - punched from book pages bought at the local thrift store,
*Two cream flowers, laces, brown pearls flower center - bought at the Italian Market
*Paper clip, acrylic paint, cardstock leaves and ticket - bought from the Navy Exchange!
*Die, ticket punch, bird & leaves punch, embossing folder, ink pads and word stamps - provided by friend, Leah (Stamping Up Demonstrator).

I'm thinking that my Christmas Tree this year will be covered in Vintage Christmas themed tags!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful and a Christmas Tree would be gorgeous covered in these!!

    ReplyDelete